Personal & Commercial
You can use Bunch to create as many End Products for your clients and for your own personal projects as you require. For Bunch, the End Product is a customised implementation of components. For example, Bunch of icons is a library of icons and the End Product is your unique finished app or website.
Under no circumstances can you re-distribute icons, no matter how modified they are. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
Accounts are limited to a single user. If you are purchasing a subscription for multiple individuals please contact us to add the appropriate team size license.
Icons that are copied directly with Bunch are limited to a single-use licence. This gives you, the purchaser, the ability to use the library on an ongoing, non-exclusive basis. You may NOT distribute any icons to others or create a similar / competing product.
Here's what our license allows for.
You are allowed to:
- Create End Products for clients or personal projects.
- You may change or manipulate the icon. You are free to combine the icon with other works to create a derivative work. The works that result are subject to the terms of this licence.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an icon multiple times, in multiple projects.
You are NOT allowed to:
- Under no circumstances should the Item be re-distributed, regardless of any modifications. In other words, you cannot copy or modify the item and then sell it on websites as your own. This includes moving products to other accounts or listing products in a way that allows them to be accessed by other accounts.
- Resell or otherwise distribute downloaded assets on any marketplace as well as via private channels and bots under any circumstances.
- You are not allowed to offer the icons downloaded to any third party. If you are creating end-products for sale or for free distribution, they shouldn’t include editable source files.
- If we suspect you are not complying with this agreement and the terms of using our service, we reserve the right to block your account and restrict access to the products without providing a refund or explanation of the circumstances. Violations of these terms will be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We reserve the right to change prices, as well as revise the terms and licence, at any time.
In no event shall Bunch or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Bunch’c website, even if Bunch or a Bunch authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. These limits may not apply to you because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or liability for consequential or incidental damages.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site, and for advertising purposes. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our website.
Bunch may revise this Licensing Agreement for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Licensing Agreement.
If you have any questions about this Licensing Agreement, or wish to make a complaint please contact us at email@example.com